This is a checklist for you to use with regards covering the criteria and tagging: unit-1
Word Copy of Brief Breakdown: unit-1-brief
- Complete ALL reflective logs
- Choose three pieces of writing that you would like to develop. You can choose from non-fiction, fiction or poetry. This may be a piece you have already begun or a new piece of writing.
- At least one non-fiction and one fiction.
- You can choose two non fiction and one fiction, or one non fiction and two non fiction
- Each piece must be unique in some way i.e. different genre, different market audience, different magazine, different newspaper, different form, different theme.
INCLUDE MUTIMEDIA PRODUCTION: RADIO, INTERACTIVE WEBPAGE. VERSION OF YOUR WORK E.G. SPOKEN WORD POEM, RADIO FEATURE OF REVIEW, ARTICLE, SCENE FROM FICTIONAL PIECES
For this you may collaborate with actors from the drama department
unit-1-brief – in Word with criteria breakdown for tagging.