Below are some familiar questions that will be of use for the final evaluation of the project 2 covering units 5, 6 and 7.
Make sure you also refer to the original brief and the breakdown of the criteria.
Then you can tag the LO criteria e.g. LO1: Be able to analyse an audio-based problem in creative media production
The student can:
|1.1 Analyze the requirements and parameters of an audio-based problem in creative media production.|
|1.2 Apply research activities to support solutions to an audio-based problem in creative media production.|
Many of you have already recorded, reflected and evaluated the above as you have gone, but for some you still need to make sure your blogs reflect the journey you have been on. In a nutshell you need to talk about the skills in audio, visual and interactive media that you have learnt plus commenting on the crafting of the stories: what skills, why you learnt them, how you learnt them how you implemented them, how they impacted on your ideas (proposal). Plus the finished pieces: did they meet your expectations, how would you do it differently. the questions below will help, but don’t be afraid to reflect honestly and openly about problems and solutions that you experiences as you went.
This all needs to be done before we can start with the FMP.
UAL – EVALUATION GUIDE
QUESTIONS TO COVER
1) What are the skills I have learnt this week?
2) What is the purpose of this skill set?
3) Give at least, 3 examples of the skills being used in industry?
4) How effectively have I carried out this skill set, thinking about the strengths and areas to improve?
5) Identify what jobs in industry would you would apply these skills
to? And how relevant are the skills for you in getting a job in industry?
6) Collate feedback from your partner on, 2 strengths and 2 areas to improve on. Include this in your evaluation and respond to the feedback.